|Chard||4 Cup (64 tbs), coarsely chopped (With Thick Ribs Removed)|
|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs), melted|
|Cracker crumbs||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Onion||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), chopped|
|Cream of mushroom soup||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Eggs||2 , well beaten|
|Buttered bread crumbs||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a saucepan with salted boiling water and cook chard in it for about 3-5 minutes or until tender. Drain well.
3) Add butter, onion, cracker crumbs, soup and eggs. Mix nicely.
4) Take a 7 x 12- inch baking dish and pour mixture in it.
5) Sprinkle with butter crumbs and bake in the oven for about 30 minutes.
6) Serve Scalloped Chard hot.
Calories 392 Calories from Fat 317
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 36 g55.2%
Saturated Fat 20.5 g102.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 151.1 mg50.4%
Sodium 484.5 mg20.2%
Total Carbohydrates 14 g4.8%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g4.9%
Sugars 3.4 g
Protein 5 g9.3%
Vitamin A 50% Vitamin C 13.1%
Calcium 3.8% Iron 7.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet