|Celery||3 Cup (48 tbs), sliced|
|Green peppers||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Cream of celery soup||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Cracker crumbs||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a saucepan and combine vegetables in it.
3) Add only enough water to cover the vegetables.
4) Cook over low heat until celery turns tender-crisp. Drain well.
5) Stir seasonings and soup into the vegetables.
6) Take a greased 1-quart casserole and put vegetable mixture in it.
7) Top with bread crumbs and bake until thoroughly heated.
8) Serve Scalloped Celery hot.