Cold Celery And Prawn Starter
|White button mushrooms||4 Ounce, washed|
|Paprika||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Curry powder||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Prawns||6 Ounce, peeled|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
1. Wash the celery sticks and cut into 1-cm/1/2-inch lengths. Place in a bowl.
2. Slice the mushrooms, including the stalks, thinly and mix with the celery.
3. Mix the paprika and curry powder with the olive oil.
4. Add the lemon juice and seasoning, then the prawns and chopped parsley.
5. Combine well with the celery and mushroom slices and transfer to a serving dish.
6. Chill before serving and garnish with wedges of lemon.
Calories 93 Calories from Fat 41
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g7.2%
Saturated Fat 0.75 g3.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 69.7 mg23.2%
Sodium 184.8 mg7.7%
Total Carbohydrates 7 g2.2%
Dietary Fiber 3 g12%
Sugars 2.1 g
Protein 9 g17.1%
Vitamin A 38.2% Vitamin C 33.5%
Calcium 5% Iron 9.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet