|Boneless loin chops||16 Ounce, trimmed of fat (4 Pieces, 125 Grams/4 Ounce Each)|
|Boneless pork loin chops||16 Ounce, trimmed of fat (4 Pieces, About 125 Gram Or 4 Ounce Each)|
|Celery||12 Ounce, cut into 2.5 centimeter/1 inch piece (350 Grams)|
|Celery||12 Ounce, cut into 1 inch pieces (350 Gram)|
|Stout||1⁄4 Pint (15 Centiliter)|
|Unsalted vegetable stock||1⁄4 Pint (15 Centiliter)|
|Onion||1⁄2 , sliced|
|Arrowroot||1 Teaspoon, dissolved in 1 tablespoon stout or water|
|Arrowroot||1 Teaspoon, dissolved in 1 tbsp stout, stock or water|
|Smetana||3 Ounce (90 Gram)|
|Prepared english mustard||2 Tablespoon (Grainy Variety)|
|Prepared english mustard||2 Tablespoon, grainy|
|Torn lovage leaves||1 Tablespoon|
|Lovage||1 Tablespoon, torn (Use Leaves)|
|Celery leaves||1 Tablespoon, torn|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
1) Allow a browning dish to be preheated for 5 to 7 minutes on high or for the maximum time allowed in the manufacturer's instructions.
2) In a dish, bring a mixture of celery, stout, stock and onion to a boil by cooking on high.
3) Microwave again for 10 to 15 minutes on high until the vegetables are soft.
4) In the preheated dish, arrange the chops quickly with the thickest part to the outside.
5) Using a spatula, press down the chops hard on to the browning surface and then microwave for 1 minute on high when the sizzling stops.
6) Toss them over to brown the other side lightly.
7) Pour the vegetable with the cooking liquid round the chops and then microwave for another minute on high until the liquid bubbles.
8) Cover and cook again for 3 minutes on medium, turning the dish by a quarter every minute.
9) Keep aside for 2 minutes and then cut through the thickest part of a chop with a pointed sharp knife to test for doneness.
10) Cook the meat again for 1 minute more if it is still pink and then check for doneness, being careful not to overcook.
11) Once done, drain the cooking liquid from pork and celery, keeping them warm but saving the liquid for later use.
12) In the meantime, whisk arrowroot mixture into the smetana for the sauce.
13) Stir in 1 tablespoon each of mustard and saved cooking liquid.
14) Thicken the sauce by cooking on high for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring every 20 seconds.
15) Mix in lovage, celery, seasonings and the remaining mustard.
16) Spoon the sauce over the pork and celery and serve at once.
Calories 460 Calories from Fat 202
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 23 g34.7%
Saturated Fat 4.6 g22.9%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 130.4 mg43.5%
Sodium 923.6 mg38.5%
Total Carbohydrates 11 g3.6%
Dietary Fiber 4 g15.9%
Sugars 5.1 g
Protein 51 g103%
Vitamin A 24.5% Vitamin C 22.2%
Calcium 10.5% Iron 11.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet