|Chicken bouillon cube||1|
|Celery||3 Cup (48 tbs), cut 1/2 inch thick|
|Thinly sliced carrot||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Dried rosemary leaves||1⁄4 Teaspoon, crushed|
|All purpose flour||3 Tablespoon|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) In a saucepan boil 1/2 cup water. Stir in bouillon cube to dissolve.
2) Stir in celery, carrot, and rosemary.
3) Cook over simmering heat for 15 minutes.
4) In a saucepan melt butter.
5) Stir in flour and salt.
6) Mix milk and cook till bubbly, stirring occasionally.
7) Mix sauce with undrained vegetables.
8) Serve hot.