Garlic Onions Celery Scallions And Leeks all of these are the main ingredients of a number of recipes. Whether it is soup or meats or stir fry vegetables you need these vegetable everywhere. At dehydrate to store you can learn to dehydrate them and store for use a longer use. For vegetables with more water content you can blanch them for a minute before dehydrating. The vegetables can be dehydrated without blanching but that results in smaller dehydrated pieces and differnt color also. It is very easy to dehydrate garlic, onions, celery, scallions and leeks and store them longer.
1. Slice garlic and dehyrate them at 120-122F .
2. Slice the onions and blanch them in boiling water for a minute.
3. Dehydrate the onions at 120-122 F.
4. Chop the onions into dices and dehyrate them at 120-122 F.
5. Slice the celery and blanch it for a minute and dehydrate it at 120-122 F.
6. Another way to dehydrate celery is to slice it and directly dehydrate it 120-122 F.
7. Slice the scallions with a knife and directly dehydrate them at 120-122 F.
8. Wash the leeks and cut them into slightly thick pieces.
9. Separate the rings and dehydrate at 120-122 F.
This video is a creation of dehydrate2store. You can visit dehydrate2store for complete recipes, and more videos.
Veggies are very important, they are used in almost all the dishes that are prepared. Check out the video to see our talented host show you how to Dehydrate Veggies such as garlic, onions, celery, scallions and leeks. So that you could use these dehydrated veggies in soups or in a stir fry vegetables dish. Do check out this video