|Celery||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Stock||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Chop a few inner celery leaves.
2) Grease a casserole with butter.
3) In a bowl, add flour with little water and mix to a smooth paste.
4) Prepare celery and cook as for boiled celery.
5) In a skillet, heat oil.
6) Add in the onion and gently fry till softened.
7) Add in the chopped celery leaves, turnip and carrots, and fry for 5 minutes.
8) Transfer into the casserole.
9) Add the celery on top.
10) Season and pour over the stock, or a cup of hot water mixed with 1 tsp vegetable extract.
11) Cover with greased paper, and then place the lid.
12) Place in the oven and bake at 350Â°F. for about 1 hour.
13) Add in the flour mix, stir gently, cover and cook for another 10 minutes.
14) Serve hot.