AVERY ISLAND CELERY
|Celery||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Frozen peas||150 Gram|
|Tabasco sauce||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Tomatoes||1 Can (10 oz)|
1. Prepare and clean celery; diagonally cut into strips.
2. Chop onions.
3. Drain tomatoes reserving bulk.
4. In a large pan, lightly sauté onion in butter.
5. Add the drained tomato juices, salt sugar, thyme and Tabasco; bring the mixture to a boil.
6. Add peas and celery; cook covered for 10 minutes or until they are just tender.
7. Add tomatoes and cook for another 3 minutes.
8. Into a large serving bowl, pour Avery Island Celery and serve with rice.