2 Tablespoon, blended with 2 tablespoons cold water
1. In a saucepan, combine the sprouts, celery, water and salt.
2. Cover pan with its lid and place on a medium low flame.
3. Sinner the sprouts for 10 minutes until sprouts are almost tender but still crisp.
4. Stir in cream, pepper and slide in the butter to get a thick sauce like consistency.
5. Simmer until well heated.
6. Stir in the flour-water paste and cook, stirring, until thickened.
7. Cover pan and simmer for 10 minutes until hot and bubbly
8. Serve the sprouts hot as a side dish to a steak or beef stew.