Skip to main content
Wine And Drink
You are here
» Baked Greek Chicken
Baked Greek Chicken Recipes
GETTING READY 1 Put the chicken pieces in the bowl and add the beer orange zests salt paprika and oregano. 2 Mix the ingredients together well with your hands. Top with the olive oil. 3 Cover the bowl with plastic film and put in the fridge for 1 hour. Toss
The Greek Cook:Drunk Chicken
Would you like to have a delicious Chicken dish that you can spice up to suit your taste. This is an attractive and zesty all in one dish. Its full of spices wine and chicken loaded with flavour. A quick fix for a long day. Its definitely going to make its way
Greek Style Fiesta Chicken
Looking for a main wholesome dish with chicken here is a recipe right for the purpose. The chef shows how to make Chicken Pie in Greek style using typical Greek ingredients with chicken. Good for get togethers. This video is a creation of VASSILIS22. You can
Greek Chicken Pie
Chicken and rice constitute many flavorful mains in global cuisines and here is a unique recipe. Check out Vassilis cooking Giouvetsio baked Greek meat with chicken seasonings and risoni or rice. Great to enjoy over get together lunches This video is a
Baked Greek Chicken
Put the chicken s in a large pot with the poaching ingredients. Barely cover with water bring to the boil and cover tightly. Simmer very slowly for 45 minutes 1 hour until the chicken is falling from the bones. Remove from its juice. When the chicken is cool
Flatten chicken breasts to 1 8 in thickness set aside. In a food processor or blender combine the cheese olives 1 tablespoon oil and oregano cover and process until mixture reaches a thick chunky paste consistency. Spread over chicken breasts roll up and tuck
GETTING READY 1. Prepare the rice as directed on the label of the packet. Add one tablespoon salt to the water and simmer on low heat. 2. Set the crumbs aside as a topping 3. Preheat the oven to 400 F MAKING 4. In a large pan melt the butter and add flour to
GETTING READY 1 Preheat the oven to 350 F. MAKING 2 In a saucepan add the milk and onions allow to a boil for about 20 minutes to reduce the mixture by half and remove in a large bowl. 3 Combine the lemon peel lemon juice chicken butter cheese egg parsley salt
Greek Chicken Pie
GETTING READY 1. Preheat the oven to 400 F. MAKING 2. In a small bowl combine lemon zest juice garlic and oil. 3. Add oregano and season with salt and black pepper. Keep aside for later 4. Cut each potato lengthwise into 8 wedges. 5. Combine potatoes bell
Lemon Greek Chicken
Separate chicken legs at joints wipe dry. In Dutch oven heat oil over medium high heat saute chicken until browned all over 8 to 10 minutes. Set aside. Pour off all but 2 tbsp 25 mL of the fat. Add garlic and onion cook for about 3 minutes or until softened.
Greek Style Chicken Casserole
Rub chicken inside and out with cut surface of lemon. Sprinkle with Accent let stand 10 minutes. Hook wing tips back of chicken to hold neck skin. Tie legs together. Rub with butter. Place on rack in small roasting pan. Bake in a moderate oven 375 degrees 30
Greek Chicken With Pilaf
GETTING READY 1. Defrost the Phyllo pastry in the refrigerator overnight. Remove it to room temperature 2 hours before cooking time. 2. On a meat board slice the chicken breasts diagonally into 3 slices from each breast. 3. In a bowl season the chicken breasts
Phyllo Wrapped Chicken
Wash and pat dry the chicken breasts. Place on a baking sheet. Melt 2 tbsp 30 ml of butter brush on the chicken. Bake in a preheated 350 F 180 C oven for 30 minutes. Brush the chicken with the red currant preserves and continue to bake for an additional 5
GETTING READY 1 In a blender or food processor put chicekn with 1 3 of cheese and one egg and make a puree. 2 Season the puree with salt and pepper to taste. 3 Repeat the procedure again for two times. First with spinach in place of chicken and then with
Three Colour Terrine
1. Spread out the chicken thighs smooth side downward. 2. Divide the herbs among the chicken thighs then cut the cheese into eight sticks. Place one stick of cheese in the center of each chicken thigh. Season well then roll up the thighs to enclose the cheese.
Feta Chicken with Herbs
1. Preheat the oven to 200 C 400 F Gas 6. Put the bulgur wheat in a bowl with 120 ml 4 fl oz 1 2 cup boiling water. Soak for 5 10 minutes until the water is absorbed. 2. Heat 25 g 1 oz 2 tbsp of the butter in a pan and gently fry the onion and chicken until
Chicken and Apricot Filo Pie
GETTING READY 1. Grease a large baking dish or casserole with butter or oil. 2. Preheat the oven to 375 degree F. MAKING 3. Following the package directions prepare the spinach. 4. Drain and squeeze out all the moisture with your hands. 5. Mix the dill weed
1. Preheat the oven to 190 C 375 F Gas 5. Mix the ground cinnamon and turmeric in a bowl with a little salt and pepper and rub all over the chicken skin to give an even coating. 2. Heat the oil in a large saute or shallow frying pan and fry the chicken on all
Chicken with Lemons and Olives
1. Mince the chicken livers pork pig s liver and loin as finely as possible. Dissolve the gelatine in 1 2 litre 18 fl oz lukewarm water. 2. Mix all ingredients well and season highly. 3. Preheat the oven to 200 C 400 F gas mark 6 . 4. Fill a terrine with the
Baked Chicken Liver Terrine
1. Rinse chicken pat dry and pull off and discard lumps of fat. Put legs in a rimmed 12 by 17 inch pan. 2. In a bowl mix minced garlic lemon juice olive oil oregano pepper and salt. Smear garlic mixture evenly over chicken then arrange legs cut side down in a
Bainbridge Island Vineyards Greek Garlic Chicken
Split the hens in half down the back.Using a very sharp small knife remove the bones from the hens. Pare the eggplant and slice into 3 4 2 cm slices place into a 8 x 8 20 x 20 cm casserole dish and broil for 10 minutes per side. Rub the hens with the garlic.
Cornish Hens Greek Island Style
1. In a small dish combine olive oil lemon juice oregano lemon zest salt pepper and garlic. Use your fingers to loosen chicken skin and rub some marinade under skin. Brush remaining marinade all over chicken. Let stand 30 minutes. 2. Preheat oven to 400 F.
Greek Lemon Chicken
Preheat oven to 350 F. Pour broth and lemon juice into small baking pan. Rub each chicken breast with 1 teaspoon oil and place in pan. Sprinkle with seasonings and bake for 20 minutes.
Chicken Greek Style
Melt butter and combine with salt garlic Worcestershire sauce ketchup and onion. Brush on chicken and marinate for several hours. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 45 minutes. Place under broiler for 5 minutes to crisp and brown chicken and serve.
Chicken With Barbecue Sauce