There are many ways of making Greek salad, It is nice served with pita bread and a good selection of Greek dips or as a side dish for a Moussaka.
Romaine lettuce/Romaine lettuce
1 Cup (16 tbs), chop
1 Cup (16 tbs), slice
2 Small, slice
Salt & pepper
Feta cheese slice
Extra virgin olive oil
1. Firstly, roughly chop your washed lettuce and place on a plate, then season with salt and pepper.
2. Then slice your cucumber (skin it first if you prefer) and quarter your tomatoes.
3. Arrange these in a nice pattern around the edge of the plate.
4. Drizzle generously with olive oil and the juice of half a lemon and then lay the feta cheese slices on the top of the lettuce and drizzle with olive oil again.
5. Add some olives to the salad and then sprinkle a good pinch of oregano, (freshly-chopped if you have it) or dried is fine, on to the feta cheese.
6. Ready to be eaten, fresh, healthy and tasty Greek salad served along with pita bread or a side dish for a Moussaka.