2) Put the chicken in a large pot, cover with water and bring to a boil. When boiling, reduce heat to low and simmer, skimming the fat from the top as it collects.
3) Add the salt and pepper, cover the chicken and boil for 20-25 minutes.
4) Remove the chicken and set it on a plate. Cover with a paper towel.
5) To the stock left in the pot, add the butter and rice. Stir well.
6) Set on medium heat and cook uncovered. Stir every once in a while to keep the rice from burning.
7) Beat the eggs, add the lemon juice and beat well.
8) Take some hot soup and add to the egg and lemon mixture gradually, beating all the time. Add the mixture to a soup slowly, stirring the soup.
9) Increase heat to high and cook for a mere 10 seconds.
10) Put the cooked chicken in a soup bowl, top with the hot soup and serve right away.