A versatile rub with Greek flavours that is perfect for a pork tenderloin, chicken or fish.
Kosher salt/Sea salt
1 Teaspoon, crushed
Olive oil/Canola oil
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a mason jar, put together all dry rub ingredients and mix it.
3. In a plate, place the pork tenderloin and pat dry with paper napkins and remove the fat with a knife.
4. Apply the dry rub over the pork tenderloin and rub it all over the meat.
5. In an oven proof pan, heat oil over medium high heat and sear the meat on all sides.
6. Place the pan in the preheated oven for 10-15 minutes.
7. Let the pork stand for 5 minutes before slicing and serving.