4 Tablespoon, grated (juices removed by squeezing)
1 Cup (16 tbs)
2 Clove (10 gm), mince
Fresh lemon juice
All purpose seasoning
To Taste (Grand Diamond)
1. Clean and wash the romaine lettuce, slice the tomatoes and keep it aside.
2. Warm the rollups flatbreads.
3. Place roasted, marinated lamb chopped pieces on it.
4. Put a romaine lettuce and few slices of tomato.
5. Spread marinade and then add the tzatziki.
6. Roll the flatbread, Cut into halves.
7. Serve in a plate along with some extra tzatziki.
FOR THE MARINADE
1. Finely chop the garlic, fresh oregano, fresh rosemary, and keep it aside for the marinade.
2. Combine all the ingredients for the marinade in a bowl and reserve ½ a bowl for the lamb gyros.
3. Use the other half to marinade for the whole roasted leg of lamb.
FOR THE TZATZIKI
1. Grate half of a cucumber using the larger side of a box grater. Place the grated cucumber in a cheese cloth or clean kitchen towel and squeeze out all of the water. Place the measured amount into a medium size bowl.
2. Finely chop the fresh mint, fresh dill and garlic.
3. Place all of the remaining ingredients into the bowl with the grated cucumbers and stir well. Allow the tzatziki to sit for at least one half hour at room temperature before serving.