1. Cut the tomatoes and cucumbers into cubes and add to a bowl
2. Cut the lettuce and add to the bowl
3. Cut the onion into half rings and add to the bowl
4. Mix all vegetables in the bowl and place in serving dish
5. Cut the feta into cubes and sprinkle over the vegetables
6. Add a little salt and oregano (if the feta is salty, don’t add salt)
7. Drizzle the olive oil and toss lightly.
Here is a figure-friendly delight for a hot summer day! With tomatoes, red onion and cucumbers, dressed with olive oil and finished with crumbled feta cheese, this low lighter version of the classic makes a wonder lunch salad when you are trying to shed weight.