Mediterranean Greek Salad Recipe and Over 100 Easy to Make healthy Recipes. These healthy meals are quick and easy to prepare and most of all DELICIOUS!
6 Cup (96 tbs), chop
2 Small, dice (halved, seeds removed)
1⁄2 Medium, dice
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), divided
1 Clove (5 gm), mince
Salt and pepper
1. Wash, spin dry and chop the romaine lettuce, set aside.
2. Cut the cucumber in half and remove the seeds and the dice the cucumber and set aside.
3. Dice the red onion, set aside.
4. In a medium bowl combine the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic and salt and pepper, whisk everything well.
5. Add the onions and half of the feta cheese; allow it to sit in the dressing.
6. Add the lettuce and cucumber to the dressing and toss everything.
7. Divide the salad into four plates and top it with remaining feta cheese.
8. Serve the greek cucumber salad with toasted pita bread.