Cointreau Flavored Ambrosia Bowl
|Unsweetened pineapple chunks||16 Ounce, undrained (2 Cans, 8 Ounce Each)|
|Cointreau/Other orange-flavored liqueur||3 Tablespoon|
|Powdered sugar||2 Tablespoon, divided|
|Canned flaked coconut||3 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Maraschino cherries||6 , halved|
1. To prepare the pineapple drain it reserving juice and set aside.
2. In a bowl combine Cointreau and pineapple juice; set aside.
3. Peel oranges removing white membrane and cut into 1/8- inch -thick slices.
4. Peel bananas and cut diagonally into 1/8 inch thick slices.
5. Dip banana slices into reserved pineapple juice mixture to prevent browning.
6. In a 2 1/2-quart serving bowl arrange half the orange slices.
7. Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon powdered sugar and top with half the banana slices and half the pineapple chunks.
8. Sprinkle with half the coconut and repeat layers of fruit and powdered sugar.
9. Pour the reserved pineapple juice mixture over the fruit and sprinkle with remaining coconut.
10. Garnish with cherries, refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours and serve.