|Cucumber/2 cypriot / greek cucumbers||1⁄2 (Cypriot Or Greek Variety)|
|Natural yogurt||4 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Chopped fresh mint||2 Tablespoon|
1. Peel the cucumber, and finely grate them.
2. Add the pulp into a bowl, and sprinkle it lightly with salt, and cover it with weighted plate.
3. Keep it aside for 10 minutes or so , rinse and drain it well.
4. Combine the cucumber with garlic, yogurt and mint.
5. Season the salad.
6. Serve the tzatiziki chilled with freshly baked bread.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 77 Calories from Fat 21
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g3.6%
Saturated Fat 1.4 g6.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 7.8 mg2.6%
Sodium 48 mg2%
Total Carbohydrates 12 g3.9%
Dietary Fiber 2.9 g11.7%
Sugars 4.1 g
Protein 4 g8.1%
Vitamin A 28.3% Vitamin C 22.5%
Calcium 16.7% Iron 10.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet