|Cucumber/2 cypriot / greek cucumbers||1⁄2 (Cypriot Or Greek Variety)|
|Natural yogurt||4 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Chopped fresh mint||2 Tablespoon|
1. Peel the cucumber, and finely grate them.
2. Add the pulp into a bowl, and sprinkle it lightly with salt, and cover it with weighted plate.
3. Keep it aside for 10 minutes or so , rinse and drain it well.
4. Combine the cucumber with garlic, yogurt and mint.
5. Season the salad.
6. Serve the tzatiziki chilled with freshly baked bread.