|Navel oranges||4 , peeled|
|Unsweetened pineapple chunks||20 Ounce, undrained (1 Can)|
|Bananas||2 , sliced|
|Grated unsweetened coconut||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
1) Over a bowl, section the oranges. Reserve the juice.
2) Drain the pineapple chunks, reserving the juice.
3) In a bowl, layer the pineapple, orange and banana slices.
4) Pour the reserved juices all over the layers.
5) Cover and chill completely.
6) On a serving platter, arrange the chilled fruit mixture ad sprinkle grated coconut all over. Serve right away, while still chilled.