|Navel oranges||4 , peeled|
|Unsweetened pineapple chunks||20 Ounce, undrained (1 Can)|
|Bananas||2 , sliced|
|Grated unsweetened coconut||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
1) Over a bowl, section the oranges. Reserve the juice.
2) Drain the pineapple chunks, reserving the juice.
3) In a bowl, layer the pineapple, orange and banana slices.
4) Pour the reserved juices all over the layers.
5) Cover and chill completely.
6) On a serving platter, arrange the chilled fruit mixture ad sprinkle grated coconut all over. Serve right away, while still chilled.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1102 Calories from Fat 91
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g16.8%
Saturated Fat 8.3 g41.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 15.7 mg0.7%
Total Carbohydrates 266 g88.8%
Dietary Fiber 26.1 g104.4%
Sugars 206.5 g
Protein 11 g21.5%
Vitamin A 42.3% Vitamin C 926.3%
Calcium 35.7% Iron 12.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet