Avocado Tzatziki Pita
|Toasted walnuts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Avocado||1 , peeled and halved|
|Cured ham||4 Ounce, sliced into 2 strips, 1/4 inch|
|Greek olives||10 , pitted and chopped|
|Yogurt||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm), chopped|
1) In a foil, loosely wrap pitas and place in oven to keep warm.
2) Dice half of the avocado and toss with ham, olives, and walnuts.
3) In the blender add the other half of the avocado, yogurt, garlic, and oregano and chunky blend.
4) Split the pitas and fill with ham mixture.
5) Add tzatziki over each and serve.