Greek Lemon Soup
|Condensed chicken with rice soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 can)|
|Water||120 Milliliter (1 soup can)|
|Lemon juice||2 Teaspoon|
|Nutmeg/Butter||To Taste (as required, for garnish)|
1) In a saucepan, add soup and water to blend.
2) Place the saucepan over heat to heat up the mixture.
3) Meanwhile, in a small bowl, beat in egg and lemon juice, until well blended.
4) Stir in a little hot soup mixture into the egg mixture.
5) Remove the saucepan from heat.
6) Gradually stir in the egg mixture into the hot soup.
7) Serve in soup bowls immediately by garnishing with nutmeg or butter, if desired.
Calories 140 Calories from Fat 46
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g8%
Saturated Fat 1.5 g7.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 112 mg37.3%
Sodium 1096.5 mg45.7%
Total Carbohydrates 15 g4.9%
Dietary Fiber 1.4 g5.5%
Sugars 0.5 g
Protein 7 g13.8%
Vitamin A 15% Vitamin C 3.9%
Calcium 1.5% Iron 2.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet