1. In blender, combine corn oil, vinegar, water, honey, salt, and mustard. Blend to combine.
2. Stream in olive oil and blend to get desired consistency. Add more water or oil if needed.
3. In a bowl, add white cabbage, red cabbage, carrot, red pepper, green pepper, and apple.
4. Pour dressing and toss well.
5. Sprinkle sesame on top and serve immediately.
Winter is a season to warm up with plenty of food and here is one such recipe. Watch the video showing how to make a colorful Winter salad with lots of vegetables and simple common seasonings. The seasons best offerings!