|Chicken bouillon cubes||2|
|Boiling water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Garlic powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Oregano leaves||2 Tablespoon|
|Sherry extract||2 Teaspoon|
|Brandy extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Lemon||1 , rind grated|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Wine vinegar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Boneless lean lamb||2 Pound (Preferably Leg)|
|Whole white onions||1⁄2 Pound (Small Sized)|
|Cherry tomatoes||1⁄2 Pound|
|Green pepper||1 , cut in squares|
1) Cut the lamb into 1 1/2 inches cubes.
2) Place the meat in a glass bowls.
3) In a bowl, soak the bouillon cubes in the boiling water and dissolve.
4) Stir in garlic powder, oregano, mono-sodium glutamate, extracts, salt, pepper, lemon rind and juice, Worcestershire and vinegar.
5) Mix well to incorporate the flavors.
6) Pour the vinegar mixture over the lamb pieces.
7) Cover the bowl with a plastic film and place it in refrigerator for 24 to 48 hours to marinate, turning in regular intervals.
8) In a saucepan, bring the water to boil and parboil the onions for 10 minutes.
9) Pour off the marinade and reserve the marinade.
10) Thread the meat equally into 4 skewers.
11) Thread onions and green peppers in separate skewers.
12) Brush all the skewers with the marinade.
13) Grill the meat and vegetable skewers on the barbeque until cooked to desired degree of doneness.
14) While cooking turn in regular intervals and baste often with marinade.
15) Grill the tomatoes at the end.
16) Serve the skewer hot, with fresh mint chutney and yoghurt, if desired.