|Fish||3 Pound (Use Whole Or Cut In Pieces)|
|Olive oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm), crushed|
|Tomatoes||6 , sliced|
|Green onions with tops||6 , chopped|
|Chopped parsley||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Onions||4 , cut in rings|
|Saltine crackers||40 , crushed|
|Butter||1 Ounce (Use As Required)|
|Lemon slices||4 (Use As Required)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs) (As Required)|
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In 2 greased baking pans, place the fish and sprinkle with the salt pepper, paprika and oregano to taste.
3) Pour 1/2 cup olive oil over the fish in each pan and add the crushed garlic.
4) Place the tomato slices over the fish and sprinkle with the green onions and parsley.
5) Then place the onion rings and few thin lemon slices.
6) Sprinkle all over with the crushed saltine crackers.
7) Wrap in a plastic wrap and refrigerate or bake immediately.
8) Pour 1/2 cup water in each pan and bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes.
9) Serve the Psari Plaki, immediately on individual serving plates.