Greek Salad With Mild Red Chili Dressing
|Citrus and mild red-chili dressing|
|Sun-dried tomatoes||8 (Dried In A Package, Not In Oil)|
|Purified water||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Extra virgin olive oil/Apple juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chili powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Orange juice concentrate||2 Tablespoon|
|Apple cider vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Tamari/Low-sodium soy sauce||1 Teaspoon (Natural Soy Sauce)|
|Freshly ground black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Fresh spinach||1 1⁄2 Pound, washed and stems removed to make about 9 cups|
|Cubed feta cheese||3 Ounce|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Pitted kalamata olives||12|
|Toasted sunflower seeds||1⁄8 Cup (2 tbs)|
1) In a bowl of hot water soak the sun-dried tomatoes for 20-30 minutes until soft.
2) In a food processor mix water and tomatoes and process till blended.
3) Mix all the remaining dressing ingredients. Continue to process till blended.
4) Cover and chill till ready to use.
5) Add spinach leaves to the dressing and toss until completely coated.
6) Sprinkle feta cheese and pepper over it.
7) Garnish the salad with 2 olives and a dash of sunflower seeds.