|Feta cheese||5 Ounce, crumbled|
|Chopped fresh dill||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped scallions||2 Tablespoon|
|Pimento stuffed green olives||6 , chopped|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Flaky buttermilk biscuits||10 (refrigerated, ready to bake)|
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) In a bowl, mix feta cheese, dill, olives, scallions and lemon juice.
3) Take 10 2 1/2-inch diameter muffin cups and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
4) Slice each biscuit into two horizontally. Place one layer at the bottom of a muffin cup and keep the other layer aside. Repeat the same for all 10 muffin cups.
5) Spoon a little of the cheese mixture into the muffin cup and press down the second layer of biscuit over it. Seal the edges by pressing it slightly.
6) Repeat the same for all the 10 muffin cups.
7) Fill the muffin cups with a little water to avoid burning.
8) Bake the biscuits for about 10 minutes, or until they turn golden brown.
9) Carefully, drain out the excess water from the muffin cups.
10) Let the biscuits cool down slighlty before unmoulding and serving.
11) Serve the Greek Biscuits hot as a snack or appetizer.
12) If desired, serve alongside a soup or stew.