|Whole wheat tortilla||1 (Mission whole wheat tortilla)|
|Sherry vinegar||1 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Kalamata olives||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Red onion||1⁄4 , thinly sliced|
|Crumbled feta cheese||2 Ounce|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
1. Brush the tortilla with a little bit of oilve oil.
2. Lightly grill the tortilla on a grill pan. Grill it only on one side to begin with.
3. Take the tortilla off the grill. On the grilled side, lightly spread some pesto over the crust.
4. In a medium bowl, dress the arugula and spinach with sherry vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper.
5. Add calamari olives and onions to this and toss.
6. Put the tortilla back to the grill pan skillet.
7. Top this with the green mixture.
8. Add crumbled feta cheese on top. The cheese will melt and the greens will cook a little.
9. Plate and serve immediately.