Greek Style Chicken Salad In Tomato Tulips
|Chicken/Turkey||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs), cubed and cooked|
|Feta cheese||2 Ounce, crumbled (1/2 Cup)|
|Ripe olives||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced and pitted|
|Herbs and spices salad dressing||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs) (Bottled)|
|Shredded lettuce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Cut out 1/4 inch of the core from each tomato.
2) Invert the tomatoes and cut from the top to, but not through, the stem end, cut each tomato into 6 wedges.
3) Set aside.
4) Mix chicken, feta cheese, and ripe olives in a medium sized bowl.
5) Pour herbs-and-spices salad dressing over the chicken mixture.
6) Toss lightly to coat it well.
7) On 4 dinner plates arrange shredded lettuce.
8) Place tomatoes on top of the each lettuce.
9) Spread tomato wedges apart; fill with the chicken mixture.