Greek Style Pasta Salad
|Macaroni bow ties||4 Ounce|
|Red onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Ripe olives||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), sliced, pitted|
|Lemon juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dried oregano||1 Teaspoon, crushed|
|Dried mint||1⁄2 Teaspoon, crushed|
|Canned chunk white tuna in water||6 1⁄2 Ounce, chilled (1 Can)|
|Feta cheese||4 Ounce (1 Cup Crumbled)|
|Salad oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. To prepare cucumber quarter it lengthwise, seed and cut into 1/2 -inch-thick slices.
2. Prepare the pasta by cooking it as per package directions.
3. Then drain it, rinse with cold water, drain again and keep aside.
4. In a large bowl toss together cooked pasta, cucumber, red onion and olives lightly to mix.
5. To make the dressing in a Tupperware Quick Shake container shake well applying seal and cap after adding the salad oil, lemon juice, oregano, mint and 14 teaspoon pepper.
6. Toss pasta pouring dressing over it to coat well.
7. With cover let it chill for 4 to 24 hours.
8. Line 4 dinner plates with lettuce and spoon pasta mixture.
9. Drain tuna and break into chunks.
10. Arrange it topping with feta cheese on top of the pasta mixture and serve.