Roasted Garlic And Feta Walnut Dip With Toasted Flat Bread
|Garlic bulb||1 Medium, end cut off, reserve 1 large clove|
|Olive oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Extra virgin oil||1 Tablespoon (Plus More For Drizzling)|
|Walnut||1 Cup (16 tbs), toasted|
|Feta cheese||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), crumbled|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dried oregano||1 Teaspoon|
|Flat-leaf parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Red pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon, crushed|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), cracked away from skin|
|Flat bread/Pita||4 , cut into wedges and toasted|
1) Preheat oven or toaster oven to highest setting.
2) Over garlic bulb, pour oil and rub it over it skin.
3) In a foil, double-wrap the garlic and roast for 25 minutes.
4) In food processor, combine feta, walnuts, oregano, pepper flakes, garlic clove and parsley and pukse until smooth.
5) In a serving dish, scrap the mixture from precessor with a spatula and drizzle olive oil over it.
6) Remove the garlic from the oven and turn the heat off.
7) Crush the roasted garlic into the scrapped mixture.
7) On a heat-resistant tray or cookie sheet, arrange triangles of bread orr pita.
8) Place them into hot oven.
9) Toast the bread for 5 minutes.
10) Serve the toasted bread with feta cheese and garlic dip.