Greek Chefs Salad
|Romaine lettuce pieces||4 Large, torn into bite-size pieces|
|Garbanzo beans/1/4 cup dry beans||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), cooked, chilled|
|Red onion||1⁄4 Small|
|Tomato||1⁄2 Small (Ripe, Firm)|
|Danish feta cheese||2 Ounce, cut into small pieces|
|Black olives||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Tart greek salad/Olive oil lemon dressing||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (As Required, Homemade Or Store Bought)|
1) Line a salad bowl with lettuce leaves and spoon in the garbanzo beans.
2) In a food processor bowl with a slicing disc, process the onion until sliced.
3) Then process the tomato until sliced and arrange over the garbanzo beans.
4) Scatter over the Feta cheese pieces and olives.
5) Pour in 2-3 tablespoons dressing, toss gently to mix.
6) Serve immediately.