Feta Spinach Crepes
|Whole wheat crepes||8 Large|
|Ricotta cheese/Cottage cheese||8 Ounce, well-drained|
|Feta cheese||4 Ounce, well rinsed (Danish)|
|Frozen spinach||10 Ounce, cooked, cooled, squeezed dry (1 Package)|
|Dry dill weed||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Nutmeg||1⁄8 Teaspoon, ground|
|Salt||1⁄4 Teaspoon (Or As Needed)|
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350Â°F.
2. Take a 8 1/2 x 13 1/2-inch or similar size baking dish and butter or grease it.
3. With a knife or the metal blade of a food processor, chop the onions coarsely.
4. In a mixer bowl, add the Feta cheese, cut into small chunks, ricotta cheese (or cottage cheese) and eggs and blend to a smooth paste.
5. Place a skillet over medium-high heat and heat 2 tablespoons oil.
6. Add the onions and sautÃ© them for 3-5 minutes, until soft and transparent.
7. Add the onions, along with the spinach, dill, nutmeg and salt to the cheese mixture in the mixer bowl.
8. Process the mixture until the spinach is finely chopped.
9. Place Â¼ cup of the mixture in the centre of each crepe and roll them.
10. In the greased baking dish, place the crepes and cover with aluminum foil.
11. With a knife, make about a dozen small slits all over the foil to allow steam to escape.
12. In the oven, bake for 15-20 minutes.
13. Serve hot, garnished with yogurt and paprika.