1. In a pan, fry chicken in olive oil over medium heat.
2. When chicken is half done, season with salt and cayenne pepper and then add bacon. Cook until done.
3. Add almonds and hazelnut. Cook for a minute and then pour wine. Let it reduce by half.
4. Pour cream and cook for 2-3 minutes or until you get desired consistency.
5. Turn off the heat and then add cheese. Mix well.
6. Sprinkle cayenne pepper on top and serve with potato.
Looking for dinner ideas to surprise your spouse this valentine's? Here is a recipe to cook creamy chicken with chicken pieces, creamy milk and some common seasonings in Greek style. Great when served with fried potatoes.