|Water||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Milk||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Instant coffee||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Heavy cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), whipped|
|Ground nutmeg||1 Dash|
1. In a 2- quart measure, heat water for 1 minute in the microwave oven.
2. Stir in the milk, coffee and sugar.
3. Heat coffee for 9 minutes until piping hot.
4. Pour equally into 4 heated mugs
5. Top with whipped cream and a pinch of nutmeg.
6. Serve hot with a biscotti if you like.
Calories 324 Calories from Fat 164
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g28.4%
Saturated Fat 11.1 g55.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 63.7 mg21.2%
Sodium 101.8 mg4.2%
Total Carbohydrates 33 g10.9%
Dietary Fiber 0.02 g0.07%
Sugars 24.4 g
Protein 8 g15.8%
Vitamin A 13.4% Vitamin C 0.3%
Calcium 27.5% Iron 0.44%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet