|Dried apricots||8 Ounce, soaked overnight|
|Seedless oranges||2 Large, rind grated and flesh thinly sliced|
|Seedless orange||2 Large, grated rind and thinly sliced flesh|
|Fresh coconut||1 , grated|
|Granulated sugar||1 Ounce|
1) Cover the apricots with water and cook gently until they become tender.
2) Blend in honey and then allow the mixture to cool.
3) Combine most of orange rind with sugar.
4) In a serving dish, make layers with oranges, apricots and coconut, with the juice.
5) Top with coconut, orange rind and sugar and refrigerate to chill.
6) Serve cold with cream, ice-cream or nut cream.