1. In a mixing bowl, combine butter and cocoa powder. Blend well until smooth.
2. Pour condensed milk and mix well.
3. Fold in cookies and add more condensed milk if needed.
4. In non-stick baking dish lined with parchment paper, transfer the mixture and spread evenly.
5. Cover and close the edges with paper as shown in the video. Pop in freeze for 2-5 hours.
Have biscuits or cookies leftover, here is a dessert recipe using them along with other ingredients. Check out chef Vassilis showing how to make Kormos Dessert using biscuit crumbs and cocoa powder along with other ingredients. Chilled in the refrigerator, this is a cool dessert!
Calories 411 Calories from Fat 254
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 29 g44.6%
Saturated Fat 18 g89.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 72.1 mg24%
Sodium 107.6 mg4.5%
Total Carbohydrates 40 g13.4%
Dietary Fiber 4.6 g18.6%
Sugars 21.2 g
Protein 5 g10%
Vitamin A 16.3%
Vitamin C 0.54%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
The Greek Cook:Kormos Dessert Recipe Video, Greek Cormos Dessert