|Chicken cutlets||7 Ounce, thinly sliced|
|Olive oil||2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Fresh oregano/1/4 teaspoon oregano leaves||1 Teaspoon|
1) Take a medium sized mixing bowl made of stainless-steel or glass and combine the lemon juice, olive oil, oregano leaves and garlic cloves together by stirring properly.
2) Place chicken in it and coat on both sides.
3) Refrigerate for an hour or overnight with the cover on.
4) Take a nonstick skillet of size 9 inches and spread it with nonstick cooking spray.
5) Place the chicken in it retaining the marinade.
6) Cook for 1 1/2 minutes on each side over high heat until the chicken loses its pink color.
7) Add the pepper with the marinade to skillet and allow it to boil for a minute.
8) Serve hot with a fresh salad on the side.