Greek Lemon Potatoes
|Lemon||1⁄2 , freshly squeezed|
|Beef bouillon cube||1⁄2 , crumbled|
|Ground black pepper||To Taste|
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F
2. Pare the potatoes and quarter them lengthwise
3. Arrange potato wedges in a shallow casserole or baking dish.
4. Dot them with butter sprinkle with lemon juice and crumble beef bouillon cube over them.
5. Sprinkle salt and pepper according to taste.
6. Bake the potatoes for 30 minutes, turning them once or twice while baking.
7. Pour off the excess fat from dish.
8. Sprinkle remaining lemon juice and return to oven for another 5 minutes until tender and lightly crisp.
9. Serve the potatoes hot straight from the oven