|Minced round steak||12 Ounce|
|Egg||1 , slightly beaten|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||2 Teaspoon|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Chopped mint||2 Teaspoon|
|Ground cinnamon||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Ground pepper||To Taste|
|Plain flour||1 Tablespoon|
|Butter||1 Tablespoon (For Frying)|
1) Chop the onion finely.
2) In cold water, soak the toast and squeeze it dry.
3) In a bowl, put the meat and add the toast, onion and all the remaining ingredients expect for the flour and butter.
4) Blend all the ingredients together properly. Lightly mix.
5) Cover and chill for at least 30 minutes.
6) Shape the mixture into small balls which are about an inch in diameter.
7) With some flour, dust the meat balls evenly.
8) In a frying pan, melt the butter and brown the meat balls on all sides till they are cooked. At a time, cook only one layer. Drain the meat balls.
9) Pierce the balls with cocktail sticks.
10) Serve hot with a bowl of mustard of spicy tomato sauce.