|Strong chicken broth||2 Quart, strained|
|Raw rice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemons juice||2 Tablespoon (Extracted From 2 Fruit)|
1) Boil the broth and add the rice in it, cook until rice is tender.
2) Remove broth from heat and beat in eggs.
3) Add a pinch of lemon juice and dilute the mixture with 2 cups of hot soup, ensuring to beat constantly until well mixed.
4) Blend the lemon-egg mixture in the remaining soup beating constantly.
5) Bring to boil but do not boil as the soup can curdle.
6) Season to taste and serve.
Calories 177 Calories from Fat 46
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g7.9%
Saturated Fat 1.6 g7.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 211.5 mg70.5%
Sodium 1259.1 mg52.5%
Total Carbohydrates 21 g7.2%
Dietary Fiber 0.03 g0.12%
Sugars 2.7 g
Protein 10 g19.9%
Vitamin A 4.9% Vitamin C 5.7%
Calcium 2.9% Iron 6.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet