|Strong chicken broth||2 Quart, strained|
|Raw rice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemons juice||2 Tablespoon (Extracted From 2 Fruit)|
1) Boil the broth and add the rice in it, cook until rice is tender.
2) Remove broth from heat and beat in eggs.
3) Add a pinch of lemon juice and dilute the mixture with 2 cups of hot soup, ensuring to beat constantly until well mixed.
4) Blend the lemon-egg mixture in the remaining soup beating constantly.
5) Bring to boil but do not boil as the soup can curdle.
6) Season to taste and serve.