The recipe of Greek Chicken Salad is a healthy option for your lunch. You can use olive oil to marinate the chicken as olive oil has good fat. Prepare the chicken without salt, as the feta cheese is going to provide enough saltiness to the salad.
Cooked chicken breast
1 , sliced
1 Bunch (100 gm)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), diced
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), sliced
6 , pitted
2 Tablespoon, crumbled
1 , sliced
1⁄2 , sliced
Red wine vinegar
Juice of lemon
1) In a bowl, prepare the dressing by mixing Dijon mustard, olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice and oregano. Whisk thoroughly to combine all the ingredients. Place aside.
2) In a serving plate, place the lettuce and top with chicken slices. 3) Add green pepper, onion and olives.
4) Sprinkle with feta cheese.
5) Add the tomato and cucumber slices on side.
6) Drizzle the dressing on top to serve.
This video is a creation of chefbinks. You can visit chefbinks for complete recipes, and more videos.
This salad will help you reduce body fat! Slices of cooked chicken breast, onions, olives, peppers, tomatoes, cucumbers and feta cheese over a bed of crisp lettuce dressed with an Dijon lemon vinaigrette. You won’t believe that this dish is a good thing to eat cause it looks so delicious. It’s the perfect summer lunch or dinner salad, nutritionally balanced with lean source of protein, tons of goodness from veggies and healthy fat from the olive oil. This recipe is Dr. Derek approved so all those on a fat-l