1. In speed cooker, pour oil and saute onion until translucent.
2. Add peas, stir and cook until it starts releasing water.
3. Stir in potato, dill, salt, pepper, and tomato puree. Cook on medium to high temp for a couple of minutes.
4. Pour water, stir, and cover the cooker with lid. Cook for 15 minutes or until tender. Add more water if needed.
5. Remove the lid and cook on high for 5 minutes for gravy to thicken. Taste and adjust the seasoning of salt and pepper.
6. Garnish with feta cheese and serve immediately.
In a normal pot the peas will take 1 hour to cook.
Cooking peas can be easy to make it delicious with other vegetables and seasonings. Here is a video showing how to cook appetizing pea delight with potatoes, onions and seasonings. Great when had alongside feta cheese!