Greek Sold With Olives
|Endive/Other salad greens||1 Bunch (100 gm)|
|Tomatoes||2 , cut into wedges|
|Onion||1 , finely chopped|
|Greek olives||2 Dozen|
|Olive oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|White vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Dry mustard||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Feta cheese||4 Ounce, diced|
1. Wash, dried and tear the lettuce and endive. Make sure you tear them into bite size pieces.
2. Take a large salad bowl and place the torn vegetables.
3. Add tomatoes, onion and olives.
4. In a bowl, pour the olive oil, vinegar, salt, pepper, mustard and beat forcefully.
5. Toss the vegetable with salad dressing.
6. Garnish with anchovy fillets and cheese. Serve immediately.