1. Place a pot on medium-high flame, and heat olive oil in it.
2. Add red pepper, green pepper, onion, and sausage. Saute for about 3-4 minutes.
3. Turn the heat down to medium and add wine and tomato. Stir well.
5. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Pour water, cover with lid and cook for 20 minutes.
7. Pour vinegar and give it a good stir.
Traditional dishes from Greek cuisine are many using varied meats, vegetables, flavors and seasonings. Check out the recipe to make Spetsofai a traditional country dish from Greece made using vegetables, sausage and seasonings. Good meat fare to go with drinks over dinner!
Calories 464 Calories from Fat 384
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 43 g66.3%
Saturated Fat 10.1 g50.3%
Trans Fat 0.2 g
Cholesterol 57.6 mg19.2%
Sodium 578.6 mg24.1%
Total Carbohydrates 6 g2.1%
Dietary Fiber 1.9 g7.5%
Sugars 3.7 g
Protein 13 g26.3%
Vitamin A 27.5%
Vitamin C 107.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
The Greek Cook:Spetsofai Recipe Video, Greek Spetsofai