1. Place a pot on medium-high flame, and heat olive oil in it.
2. Add red pepper, green pepper, onion, and sausage. Saute for about 3-4 minutes.
3. Turn the heat down to medium and add wine and tomato. Stir well.
5. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Pour water, cover with lid and cook for 20 minutes.
7. Pour vinegar and give it a good stir.
Traditional dishes from Greek cuisine are many using varied meats, vegetables, flavors and seasonings. Check out the recipe to make Spetsofai a traditional country dish from Greece made using vegetables, sausage and seasonings. Good meat fare to go with drinks over dinner!