1 Medium, peeled, seeded and cut into 1-inch cubes
2 Clove (10 gm), minced
1⁄2 Pound, cut into cubes
2 , peeled
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), grated
1. As per package directions prepare CREAMETTE Mostaccioli and drain.
2. In large skillet, heat oil and add green pepper, onion, eggplant and garlic.
3. Let it cook and stir until tender-crisp.
4. Put in lamb and cook until tender.
5. Stir in tomatoes and nutmeg and heat through.
6. Toss meat mixture with hot cooked mostaccioli and Parmesan cheese.
7. Serve immediately and refrigerate leftovers.