2. Follow package direction and cook penne in boiling salted water. Drain and set aside.
3. In a large pan, spread breadcrumb at the bottom, just to absorb juices.
4. Lay pasta on top and season it with salt before adding a layer of cheese and ground meat.
5. Sprinkle some more cheese and top it with cream.
6. Pop the pan in oven and bake until nice and golden. Remove from oven and allow it to rest for 20 minutes before serving.
Pasta dishes with meats in Greek style are great mains and full of flavor and texture. Here is a recipe to make Pastitsio - Greek baked pasta dish including ground beef, penne rigate and cheese. Just right for a cheesy meal!