Turkey Salad With Feta Cheese
|Cooked turkey breast||1 Pound, skinned and cut into 1/2 inch cubes to make 2 1/4 cups|
|Cucumber||1 Small, peeled, halved, seeded and thinly cut on the diagonal|
|Red radishes||8 , diced|
|Black greek olives||8 Large, pitted and halved|
|Feta cheese||4 Ounce, cut into cubes|
|Fresh spinach||1 Pound, stemmed, washed and dried|
|For basil vinaigrette|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), finely chopped|
|Chopped fresh basil/2 teaspoon dried basil||2 Tablespoon|
|Grainy mustard||1 Tablespoon|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Fresh lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Red wine vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Safflower oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Virgin olive oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. To make the vinaigrette, in a screw-top jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine all the dressing ingredients and shake vigorously until thoroughly blended.
2. To assemble the salad, use a large mixing bowl
3. Combine the turkey, cucumber, radishes, olives and cheese in the bowl.
4. Pour the dressing over and toss using 2 large mixing spoons or by tossing the bowl.
5. On cold salad plates, make a bed of spinach leaves and heap the tossed salad on top.