Mushrooms In Yogurt
1. Preheat oven to 250 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Prepare mushrooms; remove stems and a part of the stem inside it.
3. Chop onion and mushroom stems.
4. Fill the caps with onion and stem mixture; season with salt, pepper and spices to taste.
5. Dot each cap with butter.
6. In a shallow casserole, lay the stuffed mushrooms and pour yoghurt over to cover each mushroom and the base.
7. Bake in preheated oven for about 30 minutes.
8. Serve mushrooms in yogurt over rice or spaghetti for a complete meal or over toast as supper snack.