Greek Lamb Soubise
|Boneless lamb loin||1 Small|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Celery stick||2 , chopped|
|Carrots||2 , chopped|
|Onion||1 , chopped|
|Breadcrumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped apricots||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|White wine||2 Tablespoon|
1) Arrange some apricots along the center of the lamb meat and roll it up.
2) Keep it in place by tying it with a string.
3) Take a frying pan and heat a teaspoon of olive oil in it.
4) Brown the lamb meat and remove from fire. Keep it warm.
5) Heat a tablespoon of olive oil and fry the carrots, onion, breadcrumbs and celery frying them well.
6) Add chopped apricots, sage, wine and salt & pepper after the color changes slightly.
7) Mix all the ingredients well before placing the meat on top.
8) Put the lid on and simmer for about 10 minutes.
9) Serve hot.