Baked Prawns With Feta
|Shelled prawns||1 Kilogram|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Onions||3 Medium, thinly sliced|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm), chopped|
|Ground black pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
|Chopped black olives||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Feta||350 Gram, crumbled|
1) Shell and clean the prawns.
2) Wash tomatoes, peel them and cut into half.
3) Squeeze out the seeds and finely chop the tomato shells.
4) Preheat the oven and prepare ovenproof dish.
5) In a frying pan, heat oil over moderate heat.
6) Add onions to it and fry till soft.
7) Add tomatoes and garlic and cookk for about 10-15 minutes till tomatoes are well blended and turns to a thick sauce.
8) Add prawns, pepper and salt and cook for another 1-2 minutes.
9) To the prepared ovenproof dish, transfer the making and sprinkle with parsley, feta and olives and bake in preheated oven for 7-10 minutes.
10) Serve hot.